PLEASE, IF YOU TAKE ONLY ONE THING FROM THIS WEBSITE, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SIMPLY PLEA GUILTY TO A CHARGE IN ORDER TO AVOID TIME AND NUISANCE IN COURT. IT IS A COSTLY MISTAKE. YOU NEED THE TRAINED EYES OF AN ATTORNEY TO SEE THE "HOLES" IN YOUR CASE..... EVEN IF IT IS JUST A SIMPLE SPEEDING TICKET. LIKEWISE, DO NOT TAKE A CONDITIONAL DISCHARGE FOR ANY DRUG CASE WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY. DRUG CASE ON YOUR RECORD CAN AFFECT YOU FOR A LIFETIME AND CAN RESTRICT YOU FROM CERTAIN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FUTURE. YOU NEED THE TRAINED EYES OF AN ATTORNEY.
We know that legal action can sometimes be overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing you help in language that you can understand. If you don't feel like you understand your options, just ask, and we will work to find an explanation that works for you.
The first step is for us to work with you and come up with a plan to get the results you need. Through our understanding of the law and your understanding of the circumstances, we will craft a path to success.
* We offer a 50% discount for all police officers, and significant discount for all veterans with proper D.D. Form 214 papers.
* Focus on criminal defense in Superior, Municipal, and Federal Courts.
* Possession of drugs charges.
* Traffic tickets and driver's license matters, including DUI/DWI charges.
* Focus on DUI/DWI Alcotest trials, and non-alcohol DUI/DWI trials (drug-related).
* Charges of driving with a suspended or revoked license or registration.
* Requesting and attending hearings with the Motor Vehicle Commission for reinstatement of driver's license or for suspension hearings.
* Trademark filings and litigation over trademark disputes or infringement, including actions before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
* Music industry transactions.
* Music industry contract negotiations, including digital rights management in the music industry.
FEES - MUNICIPAL COURT: Municipal Court tickets require a fee depending on the offense charged. DUI/DWI charges range from $1,500 to $3,500 depending on prior DUI/DWI offenses. PCR hearings are available, as well as MVC Hearings. All cases in Municipal Court that go to trial (not plea-bargained, and having a trial by calling witnesses to testify to determine innocence or guilt) require an additional fee, regardless of the type of case.
All fees are to be paid in advance. Payment plans are accepted only in extraordinary circumstances, after review by the firm. All clients are expected to fulfill their contractual obligations promptly if any payment plan is accepted.